Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Foods To Eat With Gestational Diabetes If I Have Gestational Diabetes, What Foods Should I Eat?

If I have gestational diabetes, what foods should I eat? - foods to eat with gestational diabetes

Recently I learned that the gestational diabetes. I am 29 weeks pregnant. I'm not fat or overweight. I received it only 6 pounds so far. My sister gave me a diet (diabetes type 2), which is about 20 pages long, but I really do not understand. I'm on a diet of 2,000 calories. What foods can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? Never eat sweets. My mother told me basically I can not eat anything white (potatoes, white bread, etc..) Can you please explain so I understand. This morning for breakfast I ate an apple. Is that good or fruits contain too much candy? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment