Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Installing Tub On Concrete Floor Bathroom Floor Needs To Be Replaced.?

Bathroom floor needs to be replaced.? - installing tub on concrete floor

30 years in violation of the house of my car in the law. The bathroom has a significant water damage. I think it is the toilet (varies). I start the basement. What thickness of wood can I use? 1 / 2 ", 5 / 8" or 3 / 4 "and I need a 1 / 4" plywood? Should I point the concrete slab in the woods? I use peel and stick tiles (not) my choice.

Also, how to install bathtubs? I need Rip It Out. If they are glued, screwed up?

1 comment:

rob s said...

If your hand that you can do, if not, hire someone. By his description, which were involved a leaking toilet. Therefore, the right balance and probably a rotten floor.
Has started up the earth, can not be sure that the thickness of the soil. For 30 years, rather s 3 / 4 "or 2 1 / 2" plywood on rolling .. I can tell you, ripped up his

The bathrooms are equipped with multiple opportunities to leave, however, make some of the wall plates.
The word and the bathtub, then replaced LL facing the right way to cement board and tile the floor basket ..
Maybe the location of replacement land is and we will make the tile together.Be help via e-mail. All floors of the questions you can send us an e-mail about my avatar and check my notes are not GL

Post a Comment