Thursday, January 7, 2010

Diy Wedding Program Templates Wedding Program Help?

Wedding program help? - diy wedding program templates

I work at my own wedding programs and we found a pattern online that I'm good with it, but when I arrived at the back, what does that model ...



For the loved ones could be now not here

Name grandfather
Name grandfather
The uncle and aunt's name
Uncle Surname

We wish you could be here with us today, but we know we are here in spirit. You are dear to our hearts forever and we miss.






Thank you to our family and friends
choose to celebrate this day with us.

Thank you for honoring us with their presence and love.


.... I never thought of doing something, but I see now that I think would have a good idea, but many people in my family was living what I thought about what I do, and I wonder whether you thought. . .. I like people my grandparents, my grandparents have passed and only a fewd, and then enter something like "And many others who lost loved ones over the years, we love you forever insulting" I thought it might work I want no one can see that I put my great-great-grandparents and not my uncle or something, if you think I can do, or continue with the same formula as the model says, but not a specific list of names of people?
Or if you have any suggestions id love to hear them!
Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

M L said...

I like the idea started, in fact I take my daughter, who had committed and the idea of a candle of remembrance. I think it is a much better and that all who see the name of a candle. In addition to the much cheaper!
I think you can get a person feel important not to forget in your life (the name of the man), too. Have had Yes, that includes 20 people, there is fortunate that so many loved ones in your life. I guess you can use the smaller font in this area, if necessary or place names, followed by coma, to accommodate them all.
Girl What a great idea, thank you for sharing, and no matter who or how they will be well-List!

Alison said...

The last wedding I thought he was. Including his grandparents and father of the bride. Something that one is on their inclusion in the Marriage "Candle in memoriam" for each name. Give them a place in the actual program. Then you can put something in the back, as you planned, unless the specific name.

Sam said...

I have to say something in memory of those who have spent a wonderful idea. List of persons who are closest to you and had a general line for all.
People need to understand that we can not list everyone, but be touched that you mention one of them at all.

Marie157 said...

Everyone has relatives who are dead. If we all those who know who died for honor, the program, 10 pages. My golden rule is to honor only those who have been the particularly close. If your grandmother was like a mother for a second, then turn right to get on the agenda. In the case of Uncle Harry only drunk at Christmas and with a different name each year should not be called there. You must of loved ones or have an impact on your life.

Marie157 said...

Everyone has relatives who are dead. If we all those who know who died for honor, the program, 10 pages. My golden rule is to honor only those who have been the particularly close. If your grandmother was like a mother for a second, then turn right to get on the agenda. In the case of Uncle Harry only drunk at Christmas and with a different name each year should not be called there. You must of loved ones or have an impact on your life.

Post a Comment