Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wawanesa Insurance Is Wawanesa Insurance Company (car) Reliable?

Is Wawanesa Insurance company (car) reliable? - wawanesa insurance

My current wife (then fiance) had Wawanesa Insurance in San Diego has never been a problem with them. They paid for his car repaired when a city truck backed into it. The city has been slow in reducing the required testing and to work by car. Sent down to 5 days and is a rental car to use. I am sure, paid by the city, but it's good to know that behind her, if she could work while laying the dust.

They are also used for my insurance, I'd never make a claim, but the customer service is always helpful. It has its own control of a car that is not directly luck dealer.

1 comment:

Sam L said...

Try it - http://autoinsurance.bebto.com - personally changed Wawanesa car insurance because it is cheaper for my family in our region.

Post a Comment